Friday, July 1, 2011

Slowly Creating Once More





My newest inspired act of creativity is this set of hand stamped, hand stained muslin ribbon I made for a trade on Flickr. I used various Walnut Inks and Glimmer Mists to stain the ribbon and then used different colors of Staz-On inks to stamp the designs.

I also made the tags that are shown with each ribbon. For them, I used Distress Inks in Barn Door, Black Soot, Dusty Concord, Peeled Paint, Vintage Photo and Milled Lavender to name a few, Distress Crackle paint was used on a tag as well. I then misted then with water and Glimmer Mists and used Staz-On once more for the images I did not want blurred around edges. Essentially, these are ribbon and tag sets. I hope to sell them soon when I get my Etsy store set up. Listing from top to bottom they are Bloody Valentine, Celtic Garden, and Parisian Post.

I added vintage hat pins to secure each set and give that special touch. The ribbon I used to finish off each tag is cabbage roses ribbon from a great Etsy shop I have mentioned before in my blog... MemrieMare, the link follows: http://www.etsy.com/shop/MemrieMare

I hope you enjoy these new items and thank you for looking. Happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment