Sunday, April 29, 2012

Pretty Little Pink Dress

I made this dress for a swap on Swap-bot titled "Pretty Little Dresses." The size is 5x8 in. Printed on heavy card stock. This dress has more than a few layers of color. First, I used Milled Lavender re-inker basically like a stain by dropping a few drops on a sponge and dragging the sponge across the paper that the dress template was printed on and then sprayed it all over with a Perfect Pearls mist I made myself from the Milled Lavender re-inker and Perfect Pearl powder.

After that I used the Victorian Velvet Distress Ink around the edges, added the script writing stamp block in Milled Lavender as well and finished off the edges with Distress Stickles in Worn Lipstick, then added the embellishments.

I think I will be making more of these in the near future and seeing what else I can make from them. What can I say, it is great to be back and crafting again. I dedicate this dress to my mom, this is the first Mother's Day with her with us and I know she would have loved a little dress like this. Happy swapping everyone and bless you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment