Tuesday, October 5, 2010

My New Collage ATC's...





So here are 3 new style ATC's for me. I am actually playing around with using pieces of scraps, tissue paper and whatever else I find to create the backgrounds you see here in the first 2 ATC's. I really like making my own backgrounds this way, they are unique and one-of-a-kind and I get to use my scraps of paper instead of jus throwing them out. Waste not want not!

The third ATC shown is just more of an ATC that was mainly collage only. I wanted it to have that feel and I think it came out different from many of my others and different right now is good as I am experimenting and finding my own style!

Don't ever be afraid to mess up some of my mistakes have turned out to the the best thing that has ever happened for my creative process. Embrace little scraps of paper and change and see what your art will do! Until next post, happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment