Sunday, July 11, 2010

Marie Antoinette ATC's...



I love anything French and I love Marie Antoinette. So, when an ATC swap of her was hosted on Swap-bot I couldn't resist joining! Here are the two ATC's I made for my partner, I do so hope they enjoy them!

The ATC with the oval picture, I wanted it to feel like a piece of confection, like a sweet pink bon-bon! All in chocolate and pink colours for the most part and a little gilding on the edges of the picture, some lace and few more accents, I thought it was tempting!


The other ATC is a hectic ransack of Marie's boudoir! Everything thrown everywhere trying to find that perfect accessory for tonight's fete. I love layering on my ATC's, I think it gives them depth and it makes it fun to view, each time hoping to see something new. I welcome comments and critiques so please feel free to do so!

No comments:

Post a Comment