Tuesday, July 27, 2010

"True Blood" is True Work!





Hello and welcome back to my blog! As promised in an earlier blog featuring Sookie Stackhouse ATC's, I present my completed set of character ATC's for the private swap I am in with my swap partner, kimmer.

I am posting the pics in groups as there are 11 of them and I can only post a maximum of 5 pictures per blog post. The first group are ATC's of Eric Northman, Bill Compton and Sookie Stackhouse, certainly three of the main players especially for Season 3!

The next set is of Jason Stackhouse, Sam Merlotte and Amy Burley, Jason's one time love interest on the show.

The third set shows Tara Thornton, LaFayette Reynolds and "Eggs" Benedict Talley.

And finally, the last is of my favorite "baby" vamp, Bill's child Jessica Hamby and the Queen herself, Sophie-Anne LeClerq.

These in all took about 26 hours to make, they were a lot of fun putting an actual 'set' together, but I was so proud (and a bit relieved) to have them finished. I hope my partner likes them as well!

Thank you all for stopping by and please have a "True" happy and crafty day!

No comments:

Post a Comment