Sunday, July 11, 2010

Vintage Wedding ATC's...



I just finished these yesterday and mailed them out, same image just a couple of different visions in my head that I wanted to try. I just bought some of the Distress Stickles glitter glue. Now, normally I am not a fan of glitter, but I am a fan of anything Tim Holtz, esp the Distress line of products, so I thought I would try them out a little.

The first ATC I used the Walnut Stain colour just a little at the bottom to give a little sparkle to the ATC and brighten it up a bit. The second ATC I used the Frayed Burlap colour as an accent for the background, to add a slight sparkle.

I hope you like them, if you have any questions or comments please leave them below. I hope you enjoy my blog and will follow me as I make new crafts and discover new techniques! Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment