Friday, September 24, 2010

"Opposites" Angel





Hello all! Welcome back to my blog where I am crafting once again! I have been very busy on the bot and now on Flickr as well. But today I have something I have never done before. I am sure others have tried this idea, but for me I came up with it to angel the "Opposites ATC" swap for AutumnRain.

I wanted something unique yet striking, so I thought about an angel and a demon, but I wanted the images to be pleasing as well. These are the ATC's I made for her. I divided the background papers, stamped and heat embossed the background and used a marker to help finish the edges. After adding the images and adding pieces of book pages I stained and highlighting the angel on each ATC with Glimmer Mist, they were ready. I really like how they look, simple yet there is something to them. Light and dark, angel and demon and even their composition is opposite the other. Until next time dear friends!

2 comments:

  1. Ooh, i love these! What a cool idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My husband actually thought of splitting them like that, bless him he really is supportive and has great ideas! Just earlier he was reading my Somerset Studio while listening to Avenged sevenfold, I thought how cool is he?! lol

    ReplyDelete