Monday, September 13, 2010

Winner Keeps All!




Below are some of the offerings I made for the winner-take-all for my group Keepers of Avalon on Swap-bot! I made a postcard, two ATC's and a bookmark. I also included my "Magic Herb Guide" mini-zine!

The first ATC I made is titled "Nostalgia." I used tissue tape, a torn vintage book page, stamps, and stickers to create the background. I used an image I thought would be beautiful and show off the vintage theme of the ATC. Next I used a piece of filmstrip ribbon on one side and I added an antique style key embellishment and a jeweled brad in a light brown hue for the final touches.

The second ATC is titled "Lost and Found" and I really liked making this one, I used images, sticker, gears, handmade paper, and a brad to get the feel of items lost in time, this one is my favorite.

I really enjoyed putting this package together, I like trying new items and new looks. Thanks for stopping by and happy swapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment