Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Free Theme Vintage ATC's





Hello everyone! Here they are, fresh from my crafting table as of today! My ATC's that will be sent off here in a couple of days for the "Free Theme Vintage ATC's" swap! It's for two ATC's to be sent to two partners and I have them already grouped as sets. The first two in this post will be sent off together and the last two will be a pair as well.

I used many little goodies from my Inspiration Kit and many things from my older stash as well. "First Kiss" is my favorite, I really wanted it to be something different and since I normally don't use ribbons on my ATC's I thought I would try this time. The "K" is made from grunge board which I then blotted against my Vintage Photo coloured ink pad, resulting in the look of the finished "K." The other letters I cut out from a Tim Holtz paper pad, cut them to fit and trimmed the edges with a brown coloured marker so the white edges wouldn't be distracting. The background is stamped.

The second one I used tissue tape in Nostalgic from Time Holtz's line, a few stickers and stamps and Glimmer Mist. What I love most about this ATC are the colours! The third one is something very much out of my comfort zone, but I wanted to use these paper flowers so bad, so I came up with "Vintage Wedding Bouquet" as my answer. It's romantic, bold and overall I liked the result. Lastly, I made "Hope." The background for this one was solid beige paper which I then took strips of the previously mentioned tape and made the background, a few embellishments and Glimmer Mist (on the image only) and I was finished.

I hope you enjoy viewing these ATC's and if you have any questions or comments please feel free to leave them below and I will answer them in a timely manner. Thank you for stopping by and happy swapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment