Sunday, August 15, 2010

Some Buffy ATC's...






So, with that last post you now know of my not-so-secret (and why should it be?!) love of all things Buffy and Angel for that matter. So here are some ATC's I have made for tags and swaps for the group!

First, there is Faith, ah, there is always Faith, no bad girl badder even when she's good. She came a long way and I love her for it.

I love Giles, and I love this pic with both of them, a Slayer and her Watcher. Good times all around.

Then there are Tara and Xander two of my fave "slayerettes." These two ATC's and the previously mentioned one were for group tags.

Lastly, I found this amazing image from the comic of Willow being swept up in curious events, at any rate I loved the colors and the beauty of it, I had to make this one for myself.

I hope you like wandering through my Buffy fan girl ATC's and hope you will come back soon, for more, Buffy, True Blood and more Vintage swaps and who knows what else my little mind will craft!

Thank you to everyone who follows this blog and for your thoughts and comments. Have a lovely day!

No comments:

Post a Comment