Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Inspiration Returned!





I am so thrilled to write this post! I posted my offering for this swap not too long ago for the "Paris Chic Inspiration Kit," and this is the lovely swap I received from my partner, LisaLaughs. As you can see, I was spoiled with so many terrific goodies and scrumptious things I can't begin to list it all. I was just in awe as I kept opening and going through all the vintage pictures and ribbons and lace. The dress patterns, stickers and cards, I was the happiest crafty lady on earth that day, I just know it!

The first pic is of the entire swap, an overview, which as you can see laden down my table!

Then I went from right hand lower corner, up and then over left. Remember to click on the pic twice for an extra close-up view, as some of these wonderful items should not be missed!

This is the kind of swap all of us swappers dream of receiving and I must thank her again and again for making such a personalised and thoughtful swap for me. It's people like Lisa that make this world a better one with her generous spirit!

Please look through this swap and take note if the items as you will see them again in my next post! I couldn't wait to start crafting and these first inspirations are just the beginning! There will be more crafts to come especially now that I have a little treasure trove of vintage lovelies to select from! Thank you again Lisa!

No comments:

Post a Comment