Friday, August 20, 2010

Vintage ATC & PC RAK's



I made these yesterday...the first one is for an aunt on my husband's side of the family I recently had the pleasure of meeting. She was such a sweet and classy lady we exchanged addresses and so I sent her a note along with this ATC.

The second I made to cheer someone's day, my friend Marie burned her hand and part of her arm not too long ago and is still recovering, I thought this postcard might cheer her a little and give her a smile.

It's the little things in life and the thoughtfulness of others that sometimes have the biggest impact upon ours. I hope that the goodwill and love that goes out with these crafts will continue to go on and touch other people lives in return. May you all have a delightful day and happy swapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment