Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Team Jacob Matchbox




This is my first Twilight matchbox I have made and it is to angel a tag for a great swapper on the bot, takinghearts. I truly hope she likes it.

The main covering from the box is a magazine page sprayed with Citra-solv. I really like the effect and thought it was very earthy and went with the werewolf theme well. I then used tea stained paper for the inside drawer and stamped it along with adding the image and words. I tried to fill it up with some "Twilight" things like the moon brads and the small pic of Edward along with other matchbox type items. I then added little star brads to the outside to add some a 3-D aspect to the box.

I really had fun putting this one together and I hope to make some more in the near future, maybe with a more "Eclipse " feel to them. Thanks for reading and following and as always any questions regarding my crafting or technique and any suggestions are welcome! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment