Saturday, August 21, 2010

Vintage Halloween ATC's





Once again I am in a swap for two ATC's each for two partners. The first two pictured will be sent as a set as will the next two after.

I had these lovely vintage images and I was just waiting to use them for this Halloween! The first one once again is my personal favorite, I simply adore the image, some brads, lace and Glimmer Mist and carefully placed words and I think it's magic!

The others I used the same techniques and on the last few I used a nail file to weather out the edges a little more. The last one is just fun, I remember trying to bob for apples...trying, because I was never successful at it!

I love autumn! I can't wait for it to arrive, bringing with it all the colours and scents it's famous for! Spiced ciders and hay rides, spooky houses and nights spent warming by a fireplace. Doesn't it sound lovely!

Well, until then enjoy the last few lazy days of summer and happy swapping to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment